This document describes how to set up Google Analytics for Poq
mobile apps and websites. Google Analytics is used to track both
engagement and conversion rate for traffic on your app and mobile websites,
as well as track the funnel and e-commerce metrics of the checkout for mobile
1. Log in to Google Analytics, and click the Admin link at the top right on the screen.
2. Select the desktop website in the dropdown called Account, on the left the side of the screen.
3. Click the “User Management” link
4. Add the Read and Analyze, Collaborate and Edit permissions.
5. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org, check the “Notify this user by E-mail” and click the “Add” button.
Poq will automatically get an email notification about this and will let you know when the necessary tracking is set up.